- Junior commercieel medewerker inkoop
- Medewerker back-office / ondersteuning commercie
- Buitendienst adviseur Tuinbouw / Akkerbouw Zuid/ Oost
- Ripening & Quality Assurance Medewerker
- Senior Trader
- R&D coördinator
- Specialist Gewasbescherming
- Assistent Teeltspecialist Aardbeien
- Logistiek medewerker AGF
- Commercieel manager
Top 5 - gisteren
- Uitzendbureau moet tomatenteler betalen voor levering 'ondermaatse' arbeid
- "Met mooi weer kunnen we weer deftige prijzen gaan maken"
- "De markt in komkommers is ongekend dynamisch"
- Jan dacht: "dit zou het weleens kunnen zijn"
- Wayland Energy sluit zes extra tuinders aan op aardwarmtebron Bergschenhoek
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
- Wim Peters Kwekerijen neemt Greenco Someren over
- Japans autotechnologiebedrijf Denso neemt minderheidsbelang in Certhon
- Hamstereffect op tomatenprijzen uitgewerkt, vrije val Marokkaanse tomatenimport extra vroeg
- "Ik zit met tienduizenden dozen kakelverse cressen"
- “We kunnen 15.000 kroppen sla per dag nu niet meer kwijt”
Eosta is a leading and trendsetting distributor of organic and fair trade fresh produce. Our core values: authentic, transparent and sustainable. Capitalizing on sustainability is our core business. Nature & More is the award winning ‘trace & tell’ system responding to consumer demand for healthy, organic and fairly traded food. Nature & More provides the market place with greater transparency related to the origin and the environmental/social footprint of our organic products. Our mission and vision, ongoing innovations and a skilled, passionate and responsible team are the secret behind our pole position in the European organic market. The organic fruit and
vegetables market is rapidly expanding. At this moment our Purchase Team is looking for a
You are responsible for a range of fruits and vegetables, pre-dominantly to be sourced from the southern hemisphere and southern Europe. As a Procurement Manager you manage the entire supply chain from procurement to sales. You source new supply, build partnerships with existing and new growers and guide them with regards to production, quality, product development, USP’s, Nature & More sustainability assessments, webpage exposure, branding and campaigning. You plan, allocate and manage stocks in close collaboration with account managers and category teams. You coordinate with various departments such as logistics, production, planning, quality control, back office, marketing, accounting and a range of external service providers which include certifiers, agronomists, stakeholders and banks. You are responsible for weekly account sales, market reports, crop planning, season evaluations. You will go with Account Managers to a selection of retail- or wholesale customers in Europe. You support day-trade but also manage the strategic and long term side of the business.
- Education level: BSc/MSc in agriculture, business administration or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in sourcing, trade and supply chain management
- Language proficiency: Fluent English and Spanish in communication and writing, knowledge of Portuguese and/or Dutch is welcomed
- Excellent trading skills
- Affinity with organic farming, fair trade and sustainability
- Familiar with pre- & post harvest technology
- Affinity with the European health food market, retail as well as wholesale
- Entrepreneurial spirit as well as managerial skills
- Networker, ‘peoples business’ type
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Stress resistant, can handle the imperfections of others, reflective, self-critical, solution driven, achiever
- Good sense of humor
We ask for professionalism, engagement, and responsibility. But energy and fun are equally important! The Human Measure is central to our approach: we try to see each other's unique potential, work with each other’s imperfections and together create an achievement that we can account for towards man, company and society. We offer a competitive salary, great employment conditions and there is space for personal development.
Should you be interested in this position, please send your motivation letter and cv to our HR Manager Cornelie Eichelsheim at email@example.com, +31 180 635500