- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Sales Support Medewerker - Elshout
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Medewerker Food Safety / Kwaliteitssystemen
- Ervaren Commercieel Medewerker
- Junior Commercieel Medewerker
- Supply & Demand Planner
- Senior Account Manager
- Medewerker Kwaliteit
- Sales Manager Assimilatieverlichting
Top 5 - gisteren
- Greenco en Agro Care bereiken overeenstemming over overname teeltlocatie Wieringermeer
- 44 hectare kas in Saoudi-Arabië grootste tuinbouwinvestering van koninkrijk ooit
- “Door de warmte die we winnen, hebben we miljoenen kuub gas uitgespaard”
- Step populair vervoersmiddel in de kas
- Nog veel vragen rondom dood Poolse man Berkel en Rodenrijs
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Plant Specialist City Farms
Plant Specialist City Farms
You will be part of the Horticulture LED solution team; we are a growing business and have additional growth plans. We aim to be the best possible advisor towards our customers, adding value to their business by providing not only lighting systems and crop growing recipes, but also business advice, services and knowledge sharing.
In the team you are working closely with Key Account Managers and Lighting Application Specialists. The Signify Horticulture team is a multi-disciplinary and very specialized team of true professionals specialized in the horticulture business. They all share the same passion of creating happy growers through the use of LED lighting.
Together we can…
- Run the GrowWise facilities test program
- Set up the projects with a project plan (including test set up, agreements, follow up and reporting). Focus is on recipe development for the customer to enable a commercial deal and on developing recipes for Philips that are the base of future deals
- Practical research through study and interaction with your peers in other parts of the world
- Share knowledge internally with colleagues and externally with (prospective) customers, by means of presentations, work updates, building recipes
- Support commercial research, based on the business development plan for the region and the recipe roadmap, as well as on request of customers
- Keep up to date with developments and interests in the market on light but also on other developments in City Farming by joining seminars, reading internet, fairs, doing projects together with other companies / partners etc.
- Provide input to development and marketing on new opportunities for Signify Horticulture
- Keep our facilities representable for visits
You are (having)…
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (in Horticulture)
- Working experience is a plus, preferably in the area of vegetable & soft fruit production, consultancy or research.
- Passionate about greenhouse technology and plant physiology!
- Knowledge of lighting is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Dutch
- Structured way of working
- Good communication skills and punctual
- Willing to get your hand dirty
If you’re interested in this opportunity to join us, please upload your resume through the Signify career site.
After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for recruitment- and business interviews.