- Sales Support Medewerker - Elshout
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Medewerker Food Safety / Kwaliteitssystemen
- Ervaren Commercieel Medewerker
- Junior Commercieel Medewerker
- Supply & Demand Planner
- Senior Account Manager
- Medewerker Kwaliteit
- Sales Manager Assimilatieverlichting
- (Assistant) Farm Manager - Williams, Minnesota
Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
(Senior) Sourcing Manager Fruit
FreshRecruitment has been commissioned by TripleF Fruit B.V. (First For Fruit Supply), a fast growing specialist in fruit supply to find a Senior Sourcing Manager Fruit, who will help the company to reach their goal to become a leading expert in fruit.
TripleF Fruit B.V. imports fresh fruit from the southern hemisphere, of which top fruit, soft fruit, stone fruit and kiwis are the largest product groups.
In addition to their partners in the southern hemisphere, TripleF Fruit BV works with a number of renowned grower families within Europe. TripleF Fruit B.V. has a national and international customer base consisting of retail, food processing service providers and growers. There is an open and collegial working atmosphere.
TripleF Fruit B.V. has an open, pragmatic, proactive, no-nonsense culture, is ambitious and considers quality to be of paramount importance.
A challenging position with a global Fresh Produce expert.
Take ownership of the products within your categories in terms of ranging, availability, quality, cost prices and margins and keeping the supplier satisfied, as they are considered a core asset for TripleF Fruit.
- Sourcing and purchasing high quality produce from well known, top notch growers globally, that comply with the highest standards of food safety and quality set by TripleF Fruit and it’s customers.
- Managing the supplier base as the relationship with the supplier is key to bringing value into the chain and securing continuity.
- Managing your own customer base and hence selling products as well as purchasing
- Continuously working with suppliers and supply chain organisations.
- Taking control of the whole supply chain from crop to end clients.
- Taking responsibility for following and optimising the chain in order to avoid unnecessary costs and reduce risks.
A relationship builder with a healthy interest in Fruit
- Bachelor level in commerce or agriculture with training in areas such as food safety, food quality and trading, NEVI 1 is an advantage.
- Fresh Produce experience and previous buying experience of Fruit is an absolute must.
- Proficient commercial skills.
- Language skills in English and Spanish is a must.
- Good social and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and in a team.
- Reliable and socially minded
- Flexible with the ability to embrace sudden changes
- Stress resistant
The offices are located in Geldermalsen near the A15 and the A2.
A challenging position in a young and upcoming company in the fresh produce industry, with plenty of career opportunities. Salary will be based on skills and experience.
TripleF Fruit has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position of the (Senior) Souring Manager Fruit exclusively to FreshRecruitment.
For more information please contact Taco van der Louw on +31 (0) 6 53526246 or Applications strictly via www.freshrecruitment.com
For more information about the organisation, please go TripleF Fruit website.
A personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.
FreshRecruitment specialises in Food & Agri positions at Bachelors and Masters levels. Our people are skilled professionals who work together as entrepreneurs. We work with a substantial database using social media and directed recruitment campaigns, dealing with International recruitment by way of an elaborate network (e.g. Europa, Asia, Africa, South-America). Our market areas are: Food, Agri, Retail (FMCG/ OOH), Food Technology, Nutrition, Bio-Based, Life Sciences, Animal Sciences, Agro chemicals, Veterinary pharma, Technology, Horticulture, Plant Sciences, Organic Agriculture, Floriculture and Horticulture. Our job specialisms, for both permanent and interim positions are: General Manager(s), Directors, Sales & Marketing, Financial, Human Resources (HRM), Operations, Logistics (Supply Chain), Purchasing, Buyers, Traders, Research & Development (R&D), Food Technologists, Nutritionists, Quality Managers (QA / QESH), Engineering, Project Management and Process Technology.