- Filiaalhouder Oslo
- Medewerker Procescontrole
- (Senior) Sourcing Manager Soft Fruit
- Junior Account manager - Maasdijk
- Supply Chain Manager
- Specialist Quality Assurance AGF - Culemborg
- Chef AGF - Utrecht
- Verkoop-vertegenwoordiger vollegrondsgewassen
- Junior Medewerker Kwaliteitszorg
Top 5 - gisteren
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Weer & verkeer
Job offer - Supply Chain Manager
Camposol is a vertically integrated company that offers high quality, healthy, and fresh foods to consumers around the world with operations in Peru, Colombia and Uruguay and offices in Lima, Florida, Rotterdam and Shanghai. We have three business areas: Fruits & Vegetables, Marinasol and Camposol International, its commercial division. We guarantee full traceability of our products, a sustainable production model, our commitment to environmental and social matters, thus offering a solid, strong value proposition.
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager for our Fruit Trading office in Maasdijk (Camposol International B.V). This person will Support the Supply Chain Manager International in the planning and execution of the supply chain strategy for Camposol Trading Europe.
Supply Chain Manager
Plan, implement and control supply chain related activities for Camposol Trading Europe:
- Responsible for Supply & Demand Planning
- Manage team responsible for Inbound Logistics, Operations & Outbound Logistics and Quality Management.
- Manage contracts with logistics vendors, implement processes, procedures, and SOP’s with internal and external stakeholders, KPI and reporting, all aligned with Company’s strategy.
- Responsible for Cost to Serve.
- Ensure that the quality and product safety management systems and regulations are met at all times.
- Generate efficiencies and savings.
- University degree, Bachelor in Engineering, Supply Chain Management
- Minimum of 5 Years working experience in a logistics manager position of Fruits and Vegetables,
- English is a must German, Spanish is a plus
- Sociable and proactive
- Be able to travel abroad
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good analytical skills
- Be able to work in an environment under pressure
- SAP and experienced user level of MS Office (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Team leader
- Service oriented
- This position requires ability to work effectively and good communication with customers and stakeholders within the organization.
- Work with international colleagues and communicate with them effectively.
- Work in a fast and dynamic environment and industry.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a solid private company in continuous global expansion.
- Opportunity to grow professional in Fresh produce Sector
- Competitive salary
Please send you CV in English to email@example.com attn. of Isha Lantveld