Top 5 - gisteren
- Robot die tomatenplanten laat zakken is klaar om meters te maken
- Crisisupdate: Hoogste gasprijs in vier maanden, daling nog niet verwacht
- "Private equity kan de Nederlandse (glas)tuinbouw een extra impuls geven"
- Jack Ma wederom in Nederland, bezoekt WUR
- CO2-reductie glastuinbouw grootste uitdaging voor losse kassen en kleine clusters
Top 5 - afgelopen week
Top 5 - afgelopen maand
Product Specialist French Fries & Crisps
As Product Specialist you focus on collecting, interpreting and sharing knowledge concerning (new) HZPC potato varieties with our customers and colleagues. You are the ultimate source of information regarding global variety performance and you support our team and our customers in the value chain french fries and crisps. You do this by sharing precise product knowledge -both internally and externally- in such a way that the client is able to fully utilize the potential qualities of our varieties.
Concretely you have the following main tasks:
- Charting, updating and presenting the relevant technical product- and growth requirements in close cooperation with (local) colleagues.
- Harmonizing ways of working and processes within the function of Product Specialist.
- Plan, coordinate and chair the meetings for which you are responsible.
- Coordinating and sharing local product knowledge.
- Owning and co-creating product profiles based on gathered information.
- Analyzing the data from the different testing stages (e.g. positioning trials).
- Gathering and analyzing the necessary supplementary relevant information in cooperation with colleagues from the Research Programs.
- Creating variety marketing plans.
- Functionally supporting and guiding local Product developers in your geographical area.
You are enthusiastic and passionate about our products and you are a true technical specialist. This is why you challenge our clients and colleagues to continuously improve both the products and services we offer. It gives you satisfaction to help our clients to the next level. You can deal with multiple projects and tasks at the same time while maintaining (strategic) overview. Since you are in the ‘front line’ you understand our customers and the market you are working in and have good communication skills (externally and within your team).
Next to that, you have/are:
- a master’s degree in plant science or related field.
- knowledge of agronomy and crop production.
- at ease with data and statistical analyses.
- professional English working proficiency.
- good communication skills.
- project management skills.
- willingness to travel.
- affinity with the potato sector.
What we offer
The position of Product Specialist is a fulltime position which covers a wide geographical area. It requires frequent traveling (around 30% of your working time).
We also offer:
- An environment where we appreciate initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- A career in a professional and growing organization with a dedicated multidisciplinary team of (international) colleagues.
- The chance to further develop yourself. We find personal development very important and offer the possibility to do so.
- The possibility to work flexibly. Your area of responsibility is the Benelux, so preferably you live within a reasonable distance (think of Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg, the north of France or west side of Germany).
Founded in 1898 and rooted in the Netherlands, HZPC has become a global market leader in innovative breeding, seed potato trading and concept development. Our ambition is a sustainable growth. We offer innovative potato varieties that are optimized for local cultivation conditions. We share knowledge and provide solutions that dynamically anticipate the climatic, cultural and commercial challenges that the whole area of food has to deal with. With 400 employees in 16 countries and exporting to more than 90 countries, we contribute to the availability of responsible food for the well-being of millions of people worldwide.
You can find more information on our website: www.hzpc.com.
For more information about the vacancy or to show your interest you can contact Michiel ten Duis (Senior Head of Marketing; email@example.com or +316 - 23 43 48 04) or Jephtha Verheijen (HR Business Partner; firstname.lastname@example.org or +316 – 82 12 64 38).
If you are interested, please let us know before the closing application date of July 8th. You can apply for this job via the application form on our website.
Agency calls are not appreciated.